Top Level Scores
The following categories are graded on a scale of 1 to 4.
Peraton supports some of the nation’s most important and sensitive government programs. We go beyond providing the technology and solutions; we commit ourselves absolutely to the success and long-term sustainability of the missions we advance. Our success is measured in the results achieved by the agencies we support – in lives saved, knowledge acquired, battles won, and information secured.
Peraton developed a transition guide for Veterans to use prior to coming onboard with Peraton to help them successfully get a job in the private sector. In addition, we also have a defined Career Path Guide that all employees can use to help employees understand the various career paths that employee have within our organization. Career Path training and personal development plans coming in 2020.
We offer a retention support program for all military connected employees regardless of the sub groups people may belong to,We offer retention support programming designed specifically for currently service Guard and Reserve employees
orientation training and onboarding
- New Employee Orientation
- New Employee Training
- On-boarding program
- Mentorship program
military connected assistance
Peraton offers multiple kinds of retention support to include the following:
1. Together We Stand Employee/Business Resource Group - this group is open to all employees who support our military. The goal is to help with Veteran recruitment, retention, and support of our men and women in uniform. Our group also participates in multiple outreach events throughout the year in which many Veterans come together to include, Wreaths Across America, Operation Homefront, and other local military charities.
2. Military differential pay for up to 12 months at a time.
3. Extensive tributes to our Veteran population at each of the military holidays by featuring their stories on our intranet.
4. New Hire Buddy Program (PAL) that matches Veteran employees up with Veteran new hires.
5. Care Packages for employees on long term deployments.
civilian credential support
We offer tuition assistance or other financial support toward the preparation, attainment, and/or maintaining of an academic or professional certificate, degree, or another civilian credential,We offer apprenticeships, internships, or other formalized, structured training program/s to assist with the attainment of a civilian credentialPeraton offers 10K a year per employee to the attainment of Bachelor's or Master's Degree.
We also have a separate training budget for certifications or other types of training.
We also participate in the SkillBridge Program and Hiring Our Heroes Program (just starting the latter).
Jim Winner - Chief Legal Officer
Rob Giannetta - Chief Information Officer