Top Level Scores
The following categories are graded on a scale of 1 to 4.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 36,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Military Program briefed to Talent Acquisition team annually and all new recruiters briefed. Details on our program are available through company intranet site and we highlight hiring and outreach initiatives regularly for hiring manager distribution. Employee Resource
Group and Corporate Responsibility assist in promoting Operation MVP to key employees who participate in military related outreach.
military spouse recruitment and hiring
Military Spouse Program is included as part of our overall Military Veteran Program
• TA Military Program Manager serves as central POC for all external inquires on military spouse hiring and employment related questions
• TA Military Program Manager serves as internal contact for HR, Diversity, Talent Acquisition Managers, Recruiters, Hiring Managers, Marketing, Communications, and Employee Resource Groups for military spouse related employment and hiring questions
• Manage and grow relationships related to military spouse advertising, job posting and social media influencing
• Dedicated effort to recruit and provide outreach to military spouses
• Increase Leidos presence as a preferred employer for military spouse candidates
• Partner with military transition centers, military associations, and veteran organizations to identify and hire separating and retiring military veterans
• Specifically branded military website where military spouse can search job openings and submit their resume directly
o Website contains contact us feature for external submissions and includes link to career page
• Manage relationships with strategic military installation transition offices across the country
• Manage high level partnerships and sponsorships with veteran and military spouse focused organizations to increase program’s visibility and pipeline veteran and military spouse talent
• Virtual and In-Person Career Fairs for Veterans/Military Spouses and focusing specifically on Military Spouses
• Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP) Corporate Partner
• Provide monthly hot jobs list along with any other flyers and/or landing pages to promote positions to military spouses
orientation training and onboarding
- New Employee Orientation
- New Employee Training
- On-boarding program
- Mentorship program
civilian credential support
We offer tuition assistance or other financial support toward the preparation, attainment, and/or maintaining of an academic or professional certificate, degree, or another civilian credential,We offer apprenticeships, internships, or other formalized, structured training program/s to assist with the attainment of a civilian credentialLeidos understands that its employees are vital resources whose talents are critical to the success of the company. In recognition of their value, Leidos organizations provide tuition assistance for tuition costs not covered by other sources (e.g. scholarships, grants, veteran's benefits, etc.) to full-time employees through the Tuition Reimbursement Program. Approval is dependent on an organization's business conditions, business restrictions, and/or availability of discretionary funds.
The Tuition Reimbursement Program encourages self-improvement through financial reimbursement of formal education so that employees can improve or maintain job-related skills or enhance their ability to compete for reasonably attainable jobs within the company. The company may also pay for work-related training provided by external training vendors (supplemental learning).
Additional training resources are highlighted below:
Virtual/Online training resources covering topics like Leadership, Technical, and Professional Development.
External Vendor Training Request Portal that assists Leidos employees in course research/pricing, enrollments, and logistics support.
Massive Open Online Courses, MOOCs, are offered on internal content at no cost to the employee or their organization.
Leidos has discount agreements with colleges and universities. Leidos has established relationships and maintains alliances with universities offering degrees in areas of study that support Leidos's business objectives. This collection of "Memoranda of Understanding" is called the Leidos Education Alliance (LEA) Program.
Schools participating in our Alliance Program offer discounted tuition rates to Leidos employees. The discounted tuition rates and structure vary by school and some include discounts for family members as well. For all programs, the discounted rate in effect at the beginning of the degree remains in effect for the duration of the entire program of study.
President, Health Group
SVP, Corporate Communications
Lt General USAF (Retired)
Strategic Account Executive Group Lead
Health Group Chief of Staff
Mike Boera, Maj Gen (Ret.), USAF
Air Force Strategic Account Executive