Top Level Scores
The following categories are graded on a scale of 1 to 4.
Travelers is committed to hiring transitioning service personnel and others with military experience. Through their strong foundation in the areas of leadership, discipline and pride, Travelers believes individuals with military experience have the talent and drive to make the company even more successful. To show our commitment to our employees who are called to active duty, Travelers has policies for reservists that make deployment as smooth as possible, such as continuation of benefits and pay. The company provides full benefits and supplements employee’s military pay for the duration of their deployment.
We offer a retention support program for all military connected employees regardless of the sub groups people may belong to,We offer retention support programming designed specifically for currently service Guard and Reserve employees
orientation training and onboarding
- New Employee Orientation
- New Employee Training
- On-boarding program
- Mentorship program
military connected assistance
Travelers Military and Veterans & Allies Diversity Network provides annual programming throughout the enterprise that contributes to the following:
• Organizing and participating in over 80 localized events each year that support employees, military members and veterans.
• Partnering with and supporting many military-friendly organizations including Team Rubicon, Hiring Our Heroes, Toys For Tots, American Corporate Partners, the USO and Employer Support for Guard and Reserve (ESGR).
• Enhancing appreciation for what military and veteran employees contribute to business goals.
• Learning how to best support military and veteran employees’ career growth at Travelers.
• Demonstrating appreciation for active duty military and veterans locally and nationally.
• Providing a network of employees who have served or are allies to military members and veterans.
civilian credential support
We offer tuition assistance or other financial support toward the preparation, attainment, and/or maintaining of an academic or professional certificate, degree, or another civilian credential,We offer apprenticeships, internships, or other formalized, structured training program/s to assist with the attainment of a civilian credential